- Managed the scaling of a small, single-contract consulting firm into a professional organization that worked with a multitude of public and private sector organizations through contracts, grants, and management/administrative service agreements.
- Developed and rebuilt a neglected non-profit trade association after a long period of very high attrition and poor administration, revitalizing its operations and staff to restore its former prestige. This work resulted in a 180% increase in dues-paying members and an 80% increase in annual revenue in the first two years.
- Supervised the launching of a U.S. based 501(c)(3) charitable organization, complete with an affiliated U.K. charity, that focuses on researching, incubating, and advocating for blockchain distributed ledger and other emerging technologies.
- Successfully led a group of the nation’s largest seafood wholesalers through an intensive process that resulted in the granting of a highly-sought environmental certification. This included successfully overcoming a competitor’s formal objection by proving that the processes developed were superior.
Founder/Chief Executive Officer
April 2018 – Present
Provide advisory, business analysis, administrative, project management, strategic and tactical planning, and implementation services to businesses.
- Align organizational objectives with the company’s mission, increasing revenue, profit, and business growth.
- Research emerging trends within the industry and capitalized on finds to develop new strategies.
- Build and strengthen productive industry partnerships to drive collaboration, engagement, and revenue development.
- Maintain an agile, responsible organization with sustained revenue growth by monitoring industry forecasts.
August 2017 – May 2019
- Supervised the launch of complementary U.S. and U.K. based charitable organizations, including development and implementation of initial conception and formation, governance, and operations policies.
- Conducted a successful initial funding initiative for the organization in the model of an Initial Donor Offering (IDO).
- Worked with organizational leadership, including the board of directors, to strategically lead the operations.
- Collected key metrics to determine which programs met desired outcomes or required further streamlining for success.
- Manage the development of innovative approaches at all levels with effective resource allocation and strategic planning.
V Group Inc.
December 2017 – April 2019
Led business planning, developed market strategy, and established direct procurement of products from vendors.
- Improved brand awareness by monitoring all marketing campaigns and fostering business development.
- Developed and implemented a high-quality work environment as measured through employee satisfaction ratings.
- Delivered business strategy and developed systems and procedures to improve operational quality and team efficiency.
- Enforced and optimized internal policies to maintain efficiency and responsiveness to demands.
February 2010 – December 2017
Ensured the smooth operation of all business management services with corporate, non-profit, and public sector clients.
- Delivered significant yearly revenue growth through the implementation of complicated multi-disciplinary projects.
- Focused the operations team on capturing public sector opportunities which resulted in revenue growth.
- Managed and supported business growth through strategic planning and process development.
- Formulated analysis assessments to make informed decisions on proposed projects.
July 2015 – July 2017
Promoted the mission of the organization via successful community outreach and marketing strategies.
- Launched grant-funded programs that connect diverse stakeholders in training and collaboration sessions.
- Spearheaded projects such as educational, research and development, and advocacy initiatives that advanced the organization’s mission and led to greater stakeholder engagement.
- Managed and supervised the preparation of grant proposals, including budgeting, team relations (employees and subject matter expert consultants), specifications, narrative authorship, and implementation/operations plans.
- Developed a web-based data-sharing system that assisted a wide array of participants in grant-funded research projects.
Chief Executive Manager
May 2012 – September 2015
Drove profit increase by transforming the production process and aligning sales targets to meet dynamic industry conditions.
- Aligned organizational objectives with the company’s mission, increasing revenue, profit, and business growth.
- Developed program to promote new managers from within, building, and maintaining a cohesive leadership structure.
- Implemented a detailed plan to seek and obtain eco-friendly seafood certification under the rigid criteria established by the world’s leading eco-certification for wild capture seafood.
- Supervised operations, from conception to completion, of this marketing partnership of major U.S. seafood wholesalers, including continuous improvements to operations that resulted in a 45% cost savings.
September 2010 – August 2015
Led the reinvention of a trade association representing a dominant segment of U.S. seafood wholesalers since 1990.
- Managed the daily operations of the organization, including governance, member services, and advocacy.
- Supervised multiple years of 30-50% revenue growth and ongoing operational surpluses that improved its fiscal condition.
- Developed subject matter expertise in unfamiliar disciplines, including Federal rulemaking and effective advocacy.
- Surpassed annual revenue targets through effective oversight of daily operations and strategic initiative implementation.